Chevron SRI Grease 2
- SKU: N/A
- Price: Become a Lube-Tech Customer to see pricing
Chevron SRI Grease is a high temperature ball and roller bearing grease. For use in a wide range of automotive and industrial applications. Antifriction bearings operating at high speeds (10,000 rpm and greater). As a "Life Pack" lubricant by manufacturers of automotive generators, alternators, and starters to protect against the effects of moisture and roadsplash (factory-filled for life ball bearings).
Recommended for Bearings on air-conditioning units in homes and other buildings. Unsealed electric motor bearings operating under moist conditions.
Be the first to review this product.
Products You May Be Interested In
- Kimberly Clark
- Kimberly Clark Workhorse-Jumbo
- Description: Kimberly Clark Premium Wipes are an excellent solution for cleaning surfaces and tools as well as heavy maintenance wiping.
- Lubriplate Air Tool Lubricant
- Description: Lubriplate air tool lube is an air tool oil that provides excellent lubrication for both rotary and reciprocating types of air tools.
- Lube-Tech Aqua Kleen Heavy Duty Powdered Floor Cleaner
- Description: Lube-Tech Powdered Floor Cleaner removes heavy grease and soil from concrete, asphalt, brick and quarry tile floors. This heavy duty floor cleaner rinses thoroughly, leaving no residue.
Click Here for the Latest Issue of Fast & Forward
measurement of a fluid’s resistance to flow. The common metric unit of absolute viscosity is the poise, which is defined as the force in dynes required to move a surface one square centimeter in area past a parallel surface at a speed of one centimeter per second, with the surfaces separated by a fluid film one centimeter thick.
base stocks and base stock blends used as an inert ingredient or diluent in the manufacture of automotive and industrial lubricants, and some industrial, agricultural, and consumer chemicals.
API (American Petroleum Institute)
trade association of petroleum producers, refiners, marketers, and transporters, organized for the advancement of the petroleum industry by conducting research, gathering and disseminating information, and maintaining cooperation between government and the industry on all matters of mutual interest.