Lube-Tech Mineral Seal Oil
- SKU: N/A
- Price: Become a Lube-Tech Customer to see pricing
Lube-Tech Mineral Seal Oil is a straight run middle distillate process oil. It can be used for a variety of applications. It is light in color, low in odor and has good low temperature properties. It also has a high aniline point, good color stability and low volatility.
Be the first to review this product.
Products You May Be Interested In
- Lube-Tech Real Clean Industrial Strength Cleaner Degreaser
- Description: Lube-Tech Real Clean Industrial Strangth Cleaner & Degreaser is a VOC-Free, all-purpose, environmentally responsible cleaner that removes dirt, soil, oil and grease from hard surfaces.
- Protector Citrus Cleaner
- Description: A powerful D-limonene and OMS-based cleaner. Melts tar, dissolves grease, grime & oil deposits from engines. Emulsifies grease and oil. Non-abrasive.
- Protector 30" Floor Squeegee
- Description: Soft foam rubber, double edge for tough work. Splash guard. Order with Premium wood handle TEC 1036.
Click Here for the Latest Issue of Fast & Forward
measurement of a fluid’s resistance to flow. The common metric unit of absolute viscosity is the poise, which is defined as the force in dynes required to move a surface one square centimeter in area past a parallel surface at a speed of one centimeter per second, with the surfaces separated by a fluid film one centimeter thick.
base stocks and base stock blends used as an inert ingredient or diluent in the manufacture of automotive and industrial lubricants, and some industrial, agricultural, and consumer chemicals.
API (American Petroleum Institute)
trade association of petroleum producers, refiners, marketers, and transporters, organized for the advancement of the petroleum industry by conducting research, gathering and disseminating information, and maintaining cooperation between government and the industry on all matters of mutual interest.