Mobil Glygoyle 460
- SKU: N/A
- Price: Become a Lube-Tech Customer to see pricing
Mobil Glygoyle Series lubricants are supreme performance gear, bearing and compressor oils designed to provide outstanding benefits in terms of efficiency, long oil life, and equipment protection. These fully synthetic, polyalkylene glycol (PAG) lubricants were developed for use under operating conditions beyond the capabilities of other synthetic lubricants and mineral oils.
For use in filled for life gearboxes, especially high ratio/low-efficiency worm gears, worm gear applications such as those used in conveyers, escalators, material handling, press drives, packaging machinery, ski lifts, agitators and mixers. Other gear and bearing applications in the cement, metalworking, plastics, food and textile finishing industries. Gas Compression utilizing reciprocation, rotary, screw, and centrifugal type compressors in operating conditions beyond the capabilities of other synthetic lubricants and mineral oils.
Be the first to review this product.
Products You May Be Interested In
- Lube-Tech Aqua Kleen Heavy Duty Powdered Floor Cleaner
- Description: Lube-Tech Powdered Floor Cleaner removes heavy grease and soil from concrete, asphalt, brick and quarry tile floors. This heavy duty floor cleaner rinses thoroughly, leaving no residue.
- Lube-Tech Aqua Kleen Cyclone Red Wash & Degreaser
- Description: Lube-Tech Aqua Kleen Cyclone Red Wash & Degreaser is a red colored, heavy-duty vehicle wash for touchless or friction car and truck wash systems with moderate foam. Contains no VOCs.
- Protector Bulk Micro Fiber Towels
- Description: N/A
Click Here for the Latest Issue of Fast & Forward
measurement of a fluid’s resistance to flow. The common metric unit of absolute viscosity is the poise, which is defined as the force in dynes required to move a surface one square centimeter in area past a parallel surface at a speed of one centimeter per second, with the surfaces separated by a fluid film one centimeter thick.
base stocks and base stock blends used as an inert ingredient or diluent in the manufacture of automotive and industrial lubricants, and some industrial, agricultural, and consumer chemicals.
API (American Petroleum Institute)
trade association of petroleum producers, refiners, marketers, and transporters, organized for the advancement of the petroleum industry by conducting research, gathering and disseminating information, and maintaining cooperation between government and the industry on all matters of mutual interest.