Mobil Glygoyle 460
- SKU: N/A
- Price: Become a Lube-Tech Customer to see pricing
Mobil Glygoyle Series lubricants are supreme performance gear, bearing and compressor oils designed to provide outstanding benefits in terms of efficiency, long oil life, and equipment protection. These fully synthetic, polyalkylene glycol (PAG) lubricants were developed for use under operating conditions beyond the capabilities of other synthetic lubricants and mineral oils.
For use in filled for life gearboxes, especially high ratio/low-efficiency worm gears, worm gear applications such as those used in conveyers, escalators, material handling, press drives, packaging machinery, ski lifts, agitators and mixers. Other gear and bearing applications in the cement, metalworking, plastics, food and textile finishing industries. Gas Compression utilizing reciprocation, rotary, screw, and centrifugal type compressors in operating conditions beyond the capabilities of other synthetic lubricants and mineral oils.
Be the first to review this product.
Products You May Be Interested In
- Lubriplate Air Tool Lubricant
- Description: Lubriplate air tool lube is an air tool oil that provides excellent lubrication for both rotary and reciprocating types of air tools.
- Lube-Tech 140 Petroleum Naptha
- Description: Lube-Tech 140 Petroleum Naptha (High Flash) is used as an extraction solvent, as a cleaning solvent, as a degreasing solvent and as a solvent in aerosols, paints, wood preservatives, lacquers, varnishes, and asphalt products.
- Lube-Tech Real Clean Industrial Strength Cleaner Degreaser
- Description: Lube-Tech Real Clean Industrial Strangth Cleaner & Degreaser is a VOC-Free, all-purpose, environmentally responsible cleaner that removes dirt, soil, oil and grease from hard surfaces.
Click Here for the Latest Issue of Fast & Forward
measurement of a fluid’s resistance to flow. The common metric unit of absolute viscosity is the poise, which is defined as the force in dynes required to move a surface one square centimeter in area past a parallel surface at a speed of one centimeter per second, with the surfaces separated by a fluid film one centimeter thick.
base stocks and base stock blends used as an inert ingredient or diluent in the manufacture of automotive and industrial lubricants, and some industrial, agricultural, and consumer chemicals.
API (American Petroleum Institute)
trade association of petroleum producers, refiners, marketers, and transporters, organized for the advancement of the petroleum industry by conducting research, gathering and disseminating information, and maintaining cooperation between government and the industry on all matters of mutual interest.