Lube-Tech 140 Petroleum Naptha
- SKU: N/A
- Price: Become a Lube-Tech Customer to see pricing
Lube-Tech 140 Petroleum Naptha (High Flash) is used as an extraction solvent, as a cleaning solvent, as a degreasing solvent and as a solvent in aerosols, paints, wood preservatives, lacquers, varnishes, and asphalt products.
Be the first to review this product.
Products You May Be Interested In
- Kimberly Clark
- Kimberly Clark Workhorse-Jumbo
- Description: Kimberly Clark Premium Wipes are an excellent solution for cleaning surfaces and tools as well as heavy maintenance wiping.
- Protector Bulk Micro Fiber Towels
- Description: N/A
- Lube-Tech Aqua Kleen Cyclone Red Wash & Degreaser
- Description: Lube-Tech Aqua Kleen Cyclone Red Wash & Degreaser is a red colored, heavy-duty vehicle wash for touchless or friction car and truck wash systems with moderate foam. Contains no VOCs.
Click Here for the Latest Issue of Fast & Forward
ability to resist chemical degradation at high temperatures.
a lubricant additive for protecting ferrous (iron and steel) components from rusting caused by water contamination or other harmful materials from oil degradation.
a chemical added in small quantities to a petroleum product to impart or improve certain properties.
STLE (Society of Tribology and Lubrication Engineers)
an organization intended to advance the knowledge and application of lubrication and related sciences.
hard or persistent accumulations of sludge, varnish, and carbonaceous residues due to blow-by of unburned and partially burned (partially oxidized) fuel, or from partial breakdown of the crankcase lubricant.